1/19/09 Email Message
Family,
Wow things sound like they are going great. Thats so cool that you got to see Asher in such great detail! Im excited to see pictures of him in a couple of months. Im sure he is going to be so cute.
I cant believe the weather is as cold as it is right now. Its nothing like that in Nagaoka right now. It has snowed ALOT but it hasnt been too cold really. The snow is so high now we cant use our bikes anymore though so thats kind of a bummer. We are definitely getting a lot of walking in now.
Apart from the weather things are going good. Yesterday I had the best day at church. I taught Gospel Priniciples class for some investigators and Su san and the lesson was about "Jesus Christ Our Chosen Leader and Savior." It was so much fun. They were so into it. The looks in their eyes when we talked about Jesus and His special relationship to us was so cool. And then afterwards my companion and I attended Primary because our 10 year old investigator came to church and brought her friend with her. We hung out with the kids there and then had a big snowball fight after church together. It was so much fun. We told them all that God loves little boys and girls so much He made snow for them to play with - and after seeing them have so much fun with it Im sure thats true! It was a great day to be a missionary!
Today is P day and the elders from our district came to spend the day with us. It should be fun - we are planning on going to the foreign import food store and buying dr pepper and junk food! Haha nothing tastes more like America than a cold can of Dr Pepper.
I love you all so much! Im so blessed to have the family I have. I dont know what Id do without you! I miss you! Enjoy the nice cold Alabama winter!
Love,
Elder Brendan Kingsford
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment