Wednesday, August 27, 2008
8/27/08 Email Message to Mom
Mom, Haha yeah i havent been biking much. My bike gets here in three weeks and Ill pay for it then. We walk everywhere - but it hasnt been too hot. I only have like 5 more minutes left to type but I want to let you know I love you! Things were really rough the first few days and I was really depressed. I was praying alot and reading the scriptures as much as possible. Then i pulled out your last letter to me and started reading it. All of a sudden a huge sense of comfort washed over me. You are the best mom i could ask for. all i have is good memories of you. I love you so much. I miss you and i think of you everyday. Im writing more in my letter home but i sent dad a more specific account of whats been happening here. I just wanted you to know how much i love you! talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha. That is hilarious! Is that really Brendan?
Post a Comment