2/1/10 Email Message
Family,
Thanks for all the emails! Especially the pictures you sent me mom - did kendall really create that? Its incredible. How did you learn how to do that?! how come I didnt get any of the talented genes? The house looks good - did we paint the front door that color before i left? I cant remember...I love when you send pictures with your emails. Thanks so much mom! The pictures look great.
Things are going good here. We have sooo many people we are teaching and sooo many good things going on. We set another baptism date last week. I gave up sweets to help our friend give up tobacco and alcohol. Anjiki kyoudai got the priesthood yesterday and he was so happy. I gave a talk yesterday in English! yikes. Speaking japanese has now become a habit. I recently realized that I havent had a prolem with it in quite a while. Its pretty amazing. I am just full of thanks.
The weather has been surprisingly warm the last few days. But thats about it.
Life is good. I love my family. Talk to you soon!
Much Love,
Elder Brendan Kingsford
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment