2/8/10 Email Message to Kendall
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDALL!!!!!! I hope you have a fantastic birthday. Its already February 8 here on the other side of the world. And let me tell you February 8, 2010 is amazing. Its a wonderful day to turn 16! I hope you enjoy it...also I sent you a birthday package a while back and it should get there in a few days. So be on the look out for that!
Not much going on here. Still unbelievably cold. A couple of days ago we went to a Joseph Smith fireside put on by the mission president and his wife. I was the undefeated stick pulling champion!! Ive now been to 3 of these firesides all over northern Japan and I havent even come close to losing once!! Of course I am about 40 pounds heavier and a head taller than everyone else but hey they get what they ask for ;-) Also we are going on base today and going shopping at the american grocery store - so exciting. I dont even know what to buy!
But anyways I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Happy Sweet 16!!
Love you bunches,
Elder Brendan Kingsford
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment