12/29/08 Email Message to Kendall
Kendall!,
Hows my favorite almost 15 year old sister? Wow I cant believe you are almost 15! I remember when you werent even a whole day old yet. I remember being 4 years old, going to the hospital not knowing what to expect; I was even a little nervous. But then I remember sitting down in a big soft chair and Dad putting you in my arms. You were so cute and tiny - I remember thinking I had never seen a baby so cute before. I wanted to just sit there all day cuddled up with my new little sister. That is definitely one of my most precious memories. And now here you are getting ready to turn 15 years old on me - thats incredible.
Im sorry I didnt get to talk to you more on Christmas. I wish I had an hour with each family member. How is everything? How was your Christmas? I hope it was awesome and that you got a lot of cool presents. What was your favorite gift? I hope you had fun with the family! Are you excited to go back to school? How is school by the way? Are you liking 9th grade? Whats your favorite part so far? and if you want you can tell me your least favorite part too. Do you like seminary with Sister Mitchell? I hope you are having a great time in her class. She is awesome! After you are done with her seminary class, you will spend the rest of high school wishing you could go back. So enjoy it while you have it! I hope life is good! I hope you are doing all you want to and having fun doing it. I miss you so much! You are growing up so fast! Next year youll be driving already! I guess youll just have to take me out for a drive when I get home - deal?
I think about you all the time - I wish I could talk to you more often. But I hope all is well!
I love you so much! You are awesome!
Much Love,
Elder Brendan Kingsford
Kendall!,
Hows my favorite almost 15 year old sister? Wow I cant believe you are almost 15! I remember when you werent even a whole day old yet. I remember being 4 years old, going to the hospital not knowing what to expect; I was even a little nervous. But then I remember sitting down in a big soft chair and Dad putting you in my arms. You were so cute and tiny - I remember thinking I had never seen a baby so cute before. I wanted to just sit there all day cuddled up with my new little sister. That is definitely one of my most precious memories. And now here you are getting ready to turn 15 years old on me - thats incredible.
Im sorry I didnt get to talk to you more on Christmas. I wish I had an hour with each family member. How is everything? How was your Christmas? I hope it was awesome and that you got a lot of cool presents. What was your favorite gift? I hope you had fun with the family! Are you excited to go back to school? How is school by the way? Are you liking 9th grade? Whats your favorite part so far? and if you want you can tell me your least favorite part too. Do you like seminary with Sister Mitchell? I hope you are having a great time in her class. She is awesome! After you are done with her seminary class, you will spend the rest of high school wishing you could go back. So enjoy it while you have it! I hope life is good! I hope you are doing all you want to and having fun doing it. I miss you so much! You are growing up so fast! Next year youll be driving already! I guess youll just have to take me out for a drive when I get home - deal?
I think about you all the time - I wish I could talk to you more often. But I hope all is well!
I love you so much! You are awesome!
Much Love,
Elder Brendan Kingsford
2 comments:
Okay now that one made me cry. We hope Elder Kingsford is doing well out there!
*sniff sniff* How SWEEEEET! what a wonderful son ya got there :)
Post a Comment