Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The people there are like my family and the city is like my home

3/23/09 Email Message

First the good news...I transfered to Sendai city in an area called Tagajo. It is the smallest ward in the Sendai stake (about 40 people on Sundays) but its still really fun. Im now in the middle of the mission and about 45 minutes away from the mission home. There is so much activity going on around here, its kind of weird to be here in the middle of all of it, but its way fun.

My new companion is Elder Mozingo. Hes a cowboy from Hyrum Utah. He is sooo funny and way chill. Im excited to see what we can accomplish the next few months together.

The Bad news...when I said goodbye to Su shimai and Yoriko shimai at the eki [train station] we all just started crying. Su shimai ran off before I got through the ticket gate because she was embarrassed for me to see her cry. I cried for the next half hour on the train. Im really going to miss Nagaoka. The people there are like my family and the city is like my home. Ill never forget the experiences I had there.

The Worst news...I dont have email!! I am in the middle of the biggest city in the mission but I have no place to email. I may be able to find a place every once in a while, but for about the next 6 months it will probably just be mostly letters. It sucks but thats just life.

I love you! I gotta run. Weve got FHE in the mission home in about a half hour. I miss you sooo much, and hopefully Ill hear from you soon.

Love, Elder Kingsford

P.S. - When Kimberly has Asher can you call the honbu and tell them? They will call me and tell me, that way I can know the day of instead of waiting for a letter for two weeks. Love You!!

1 comment:

Suvda said...

Hi, Happy birthday to you! dendo ganbattene.