3/2/09 Email Message
My Dearest Family,
Im sorry this email is going to be really short, but we have to really run today. But even though its short, just know it has just as much love as a long one!
Yesterday my companion and I went to Primary and taught a lesson about how the gospel blesses families. I brought my family picture album with me and showed all of them my amazing family. They loved it! The little 3 year old couldnt contain himself. He was putting his face up as close as it could go to the pictures (so that he could get a good look) and he was giggling and squealing with each flip of the page. He kept saying "Kawaii!" which means "cute" and "Kakko ii" which means "cool". Haha I couldnt agree more!
I love you all so much. I love my family album too. I never get tired of opening it up and turning through the pictures. My companions really get sick of me bragging about my family - they just dont understand ;) But hey I gotta run. But Im working hard and having a great time. Every day is a new adventure. I dont know what could be cooler than this! I love you! Dad said all of you are sick right now, but I hope everyone gets better soon. I miss you! Hope to hear from you soon!
Much Love,
Elder Brendan Kingsford
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment