Wednesday, September 3, 2008
9/3/08 Email Message to Mom
Mom, Haha Im glad you liked rocky so much. Hes a smart dog - he definitely chose the right person to suck up to ;-). Haha I guess he knows whats good for him. And Kendall is freaking awesome. That is so cool that she did so well. I am so happy for her. I hope she has tons of fun; shes going to love it. Things have started to get a lot better here. Ive started to get over the culture shock and get used to being a missionary. Every day I notice little things that Im grateful for that Ive never really recognized before. Im grateful to be a part of something so amazing. Ive wanted to be a missionary my whole life and now I really am one. Its a good feeling. No matter how hard it may be sometimes (especially at the beginning) I know Im doing the right thing and I know its worth it. I miss you! I love hearing from you - it makes my week! Im glad to hear everything is going so well. I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment